Profit Max Booster Session 1
IT'S TIME TO STOP STRESSING AND START GROWING PROFITS WITH EASE
Get started now!
Easily attract the ideal clients for their business
Do not experience pressure to discount their prices -- their customers even gladly pay a premium for the value they are receiving
Can grow without demanding additional work hours by YOU
- If you don’t know who your best, most profitable clients are, and what they want and need from you, then your marketing will not attract your best clients.
- If you don’t know, or can’t express what makes you different from your competitors (in a way that your Top Clients actually care about), then your prospects and clients will pressure you to compete on price.
- If you don’t have the systems and processes in place that enable your business to deliver your product or service over and over again, consistently, without your direct involvement, then you are stuck trading dollars for hours. You cannot grow beyond the number of hours you, the owner, can work.
What I Expect From You
As with any Course, you'll learn more if you stay engaged with the material and actively participate in the community. Here are a few things that you can contribute to our Course community, and get the most bang for your buck:
- Be active in the community. One of the best parts about The Bottom Line Academy is that it's part of a community. Share your thoughts and ideas, and let us know what you're learning as you work through the material.
- Engage with your peers. We're all in this together, and we'll learn a whole lot more (AND have more fun) if we help each other out.
- Ask and answer questions. Feeling stuck or confused? We're here for you. Share your questions, and we'll help you work through them.
- Do the work. Like any system, it will only work if you do too. Change is hard but being profitable is a cinch once you get going.
Tracy Jepson is a Small Business Strategist, Certified Profit First Professional - Mastery Level, and CEO of TLJ Bookkeeping & Consulting.
With 15 years of experience in small business administration, Tracy understands the unique needs that companies face, especially in those critical first five years. As a Business Profit consultant, Tracy helps her clients understand their numbers and how they impact the overall health of their business.
She develops a strategic plan based on industry best practices to support her client’s growth goals and then meets with them on a monthly basis to ensure they achieve those goals and ultimately get out of debt.
Tracy is expanding her business by sharing her expertise to everyday entrepreneurs and start-up business owners via her signature Path to Profit System. This multi-dimensional approach, helps entrepreneurs create a profit-focused foundation for their business so they can effectively manage their cash flow, get out of debt, and create a sustainable business.
StartGetting Started (3:52)
StartUnderstanding Profit First (5:48)
StartFour Core Principles (6:45)
StartThe Small Plate Principle (8:07)
StartTake Your Profit First (2:45)
StartRemove the Temptation (4:06)
StartThe 10-25 Rhythm (8:07)
StartDestroying Debt (10:40)
StartWorking the Numbers (10:20)